Moving from Toronto to Hamilton
Moving between Toronto and Hamilton?
We are happy to help, and we are here to make your move a SmartMove!
- This is a 70 kilometers trip, which in average takes between 1.5 to 2 hrs.
- Its extremely important to have the right preparation for a trip like this. We are here to help you:
- Make sure to book the right day and time for you move: Consider the weather, holidays, and of course, do not forget about traffic jams.
- Take measurements in advance of your oversize items and all the hallways, aisles, entrances, tight turns, and staircases to make sure nothing will get stuck!
- Measurements must be taken at the new address, but you should not forget your current location. You may need to prepare or disassemble furniture; however, our professional staff will be gladly to help you.
Book elevator service if needed, pack your valuables and documents, and prepare a list of things need to be transported.
Step by step process
Leave a request on the site or call us
Our management team will contact you for details
We carefully note any details and specifications about your order
Our team arrives always on time to pick up your items.
We deliver your items at your new address.
You make payment with satisfaction.
Why you should choose us
100% Care - Your items get transported with high quality equipment and our professionally trained staff.
Cost effective - Competitive rates, high quality, fast, and efficient service.
Reliable - Because we are customer satisfaction driven.
Guaranteed Safety - We make sure your items are carefully pack, stack and strapped in our secure storage units.
Convenient - If you choose to store your items in our facility, you can have it wherever you need.
Professionally packed - We pack & wrap your goods to the best condition.
After moving to Hamilton from Toronto or vice versa, you still have a lot of work ahead of you, unpacking and arranging things, assemble furniture, collecting and packing garbage.
Observe the correct unloading of items and first lay the carpets, and then assemble the furniture, it will help you be more time efficient.